Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sick Day







Hello! Right now, I am recoverving from a smidge of a temperature and trying snuggle as close to our heater as possible (which is in our bathroom, yay!) I took some pictures because sick days are always fun and silly days.

Here are some things that have happened in the past month!

1) My perfect husband took me to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One. huzzah! 'Twas superb.
2) My family came to visit! All five of them...the brothers-now-men, the little sister who looks like (she's only fourteen!!) a beautiful lady, and my dearest mom and dad! At the end, we all took a fab trip to Disneyland, and drove back home in the night...
3) I am now a dogsitter of many clients! I will post pictures of my next nanny adventure.
4) I cut my hair! I now have a row of bangs! And they are loved by me!
5) I really really would love this book! I cannot wait to open it and see what it holds...I know it will make me happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment