Thursday, October 7, 2010

Keeping Up Appearances

What comes of a beautiful young couple, stylish and happy, surrounded by the elegant and rich, loved by the well-known and well-connected, seeking frivolity? Why, they cut their hair, of course! This is just what mr. s and I did yesterday; rather, I cut his hair, and it was such a frivol I cannot wait to do it again. Although all ended well, there was one panicked moment when I lost my concentration and became mesmerized with the soothing drone of the buzzer, only to come back to life and see the canyon I had carved in the side of my husband's hair. Aside from this small incident, the two of us were more in love with t'other than ever before, and the room filled with vows and promises of trims in the future....

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha!! I just cut matt's hair too. Unfortunatley it didn't seem to spark romance for us though. I'm always very nervous to cut bc i was terrible at cutting Jasmine's hair!! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete